Making Money online is one of the main targets for new bloggers and beginners. And there is one of the best and easy way for beginners to make money from blogs is Google Adsense.
Today in this Google Adsense Approval Guide I am going to guide you that how you can apply for Google Adsense and what you need to do before applying to Google Adsense.
What Is Google Adsense:
Google Adsense is one of the most popular advertisement networks owned by Google allow publishers (bloggers) to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements.
It is one of the best and easy way for new bloggers to make money online who doesn’t know much about affiliate marketing or other things to make money.
Do Read: Affiliate Marketing VS Adsense Which Is best To Earn Money Online?
You just need to put some HTML add code from Adsense into your site and then Adsense ll serve some ads according to your content to your visitors.
What someone clicks on ads then google ll record that clicks and pays you.
What Requirements You Need To Google Adsense:
Google wants you to follow some Google Adsense Rules before applying for account other they reject your application.
Here are some important rules you need to follow:
- Stop using or remove another ad network from your blog.
- No pornography or adults sites.
- No betting or gambling type sites where people come to bet on things to make money.
- Your theme should clean and optimized.
- Your Site should 6 months old before applying to Google Adsense.
- Minimum write and publish at least 40+ posts before applying.
- Don’t copy paste from other sites to your site.
- Post and publish quality posts for your readers.
- You can only create one account with one email if you apply from the same account which already has Adsense account then you ‘ll face rejection.
How You Can Apply For Google Adsense:
If your sites are following all above rules then you can simply head over to This Link sign in with your Google account if you have or create new.
After sign up you just need to tell about your site and about yourself like address or what google ll ask you 🙂
Now just submit application and then you just need to wait for google email (Approved or rejected)
Some tips which can help you to earn more from Google Adsense according to my experience and save your Google Adsense account. 😉
- Use 300×250 ad in the top of the sidebar and after the first paragraph.
- Try to find some good CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords with the help of Semrush and write awesome content on it.
- Do SEO and increase your organic traffic.
- Don’t use many ads on your site which can damage your user experience.
- Select Colors according to your site design.
- Choose the best formats like responsive, 300×250, 728×90.
- Post high-quality Content on regular basis.
- Since AdSense lifted the 3 ads unit policy but I still recommend using only 3 or 4 ads unit on your blog which ll not break the user experience.
- You are not allowed to click to click on your own ads.
- You are not allowed to use titles click here, help us by clicking here for your ads.
I hope this Google Adsense Approval Guide And Tips help you to understand some basics before applying to Google Adsense.
I tried my best to make short and easy as much possible so you can understand well.
Do share with others if like.