Dofollow backlinks work very well in term of SEO. They help or you can say power and rank your blog high in search results. All know that Google follows links and google follow or give more importance to dofollow links.
I see many new bloggers don’t know about links and want to know the easy method to create links to their blogs. This post is only about dofollow links you can read my previous guide ( Link Building Strategies For Beginner Bloggers ) to read more methods to create links.
So Here in this post, I am going to tell you some good and trusted methods to create dofollow backlinks. Which ‘ll help your site to rank high and you can get more traffic from search engines.
Shall We start:
Table of Contents
The term “Dofollow Backlink” was introduced by Google in 2005. This was done to make sure that search engines don’t get spam and users get the better result.
Dofollow backlink created from high PR sites passes Link Juice to linked blogs pages and help and improve their ranking in search results.
To know that what type of that link is Dofollow Or Nofollow. Then just right click on it and select inspect element.
<a href=”http://www.google.com/” rel=”nofollow”>Google</a>
Get Free High Pr Dofollow Links:
Commentluv Enabled Blogs:
Commentluv is a plugin for WordPress which gives love to make your links dofollow in comments in Commentluv Enabled Blogs:
You can find comment Luv enabled blogs using some phrases in google.
- “SEO comment Luv blogs”
- “Social Media comment Luv blogs”
- “Technology commentluv blogs”
- “Food commentluv blogs”
- “Health commentluv blogs”
- “Your desired keyword here+commentluv blogs”
Guest posts are the great way to create free dofollow links. First, find and good blogs related your niche. Submit your guest post and within your post, you can link some of your blog articles.
Submit your guest post and within your post, you can link some of your blog articles.
You can use MyBlogGuest to find guest blogs for use.
This one of the best and trusted way to get good and high-quality dofollow backlinks from other high reputable blogs.
- Vist Google+ and create your page about your blog.
- In about page and edit your page.
Tagline: Enter Your Site Tagline
Description: Enter Your Site Description
Now save it your dofollow link from google+ is now created.
Blogger is a platform by Google where you can create blogs and rank them and start your blogging journey.
So the how you can make free dofollow link from blogger.com.
- Simple Signup.
- Create Blogs.
- Work on them like do some SEO stuff so they start to rank.
- And finally within blogs or from home page link your main site or main site article.
You can post about your main site or its niche in that blogger blog.
WordPress is widely known as best bloggers or cms platform for bloggers.
Like above blogger.com WordPress has its own free platform to create free blogger it’s called wordpress.com.
- Create WordPress account and create your free blog.
- Now add some posts like about you or your blog.
- Within posts, you can link to your main blog.
We usually called them web 2.0 links.
About me, the site is a site where you can create your about page or you can say your portfolio page.
- Visit the site and create your account.
- Create your page and in info add your links.
- That ‘ll be your dofollow links.
- Create the account in code academy site.
- After registration go to profile and your blog or website link.
- Create account on granta site.
- Go to profile section and add your link.
Alltop And BlogAdda:
Alltop and BlogAdda are directories of blogs where you can submit your blog to get free dofollow backlinks and traffic.
- visit the site and create your account.
- Fill all details about your blog and click submit.
- Now you just need to wait because now they ‘ll review your blog and approve or reject.
- If approved your links created.
So these are methods I know to create free and easy dofollow backlinks to your blogs. I hope you like it and created your first dofollow links. which ‘ll help your site to rank high and you ‘ll start getting some results and traffic from search engines.
There are many other ways to create links for your blogs but these are some trusted and easy for you to boost your new blog.
If you are facing any problem please let me know in comments. I ‘ll try my best to sort out your problems.
Lastly, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and other bloggers and help them to create their first free dofollow backlinks.